A Legend's Legacy is a fantasy, first-person MMORPG, set in the game-specific universe, known as the planet of Outhria.
|A Legend's Legacy|
October 26, 2010
14+ - 18+
Nik and the R.B.
It is developed through an unknown company headed by two people, known only as Nick Shadius, and The R.B. It contains three planned expansions, The War Reincarnated, Wrath of Grimbane, and The World's Fall. (Most likely planned)
As of 2010-2011, the game has spanned other media, such as a planned series of comics, a trading card game, guides, and even collections of lore and content.
Features[edit | edit source]
Gameplay System[edit | edit source]
- A simple keyboard one that is used to begin things easily, which then rapidly evolves into a higher sense of gameplay where you'll want more for your character.
- Systems such as trading, auctioning, bargaining and selling, in-game mail and even group involvement.
- All servers are Role-Playing, Player Versus Player, and Public Testing.
Core Features[edit | edit source]
- 2 Factions: The Brotherhood , and The Scourge
- 18 Different Races, 9 per faction
- 13 Different Classes to choose from, all with epic abilities
- 22 Different Skills, all tough and rewarding to Master
- An epic talent system, designed to master your character's abilities, always in different ways!
Events[edit | edit source]
There is an event for almost every holiday around the globe, such as St. Patty's Beerfest, or The Hallowed Night.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
The game covers a host of rarities that fit on lengths to acquire and scarcity.
Group System[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Allow groups of teammates to assist in quests, such as toppling Elite enemies
Skilling[edit | edit source]
- Work together!
Raids[edit | edit source]
- The raid system from A Legend's Legacy is different from any other.
Raiding[edit | edit source]
- 10 and 25 man, with two difficulties, each with different rewards
- Hardcore difficulty?
- List of bosses with new ways of fighting
- The Raid Skulls, the seven skulls which add multipliers to wealth and score
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Known as Vanilla, but more necessarily going to be the same with big major and almighty sized patches.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sequel[edit | edit source]
A sequel was revealed on April 2012.